Robertshaw 720 Series Gas Valves 720-406
The Robertshaw 720 Series 24 Volt Dual Gas Valve is a six-function gas valve incorporating a manual valve, safety shut-off magnet, dual automatic valves, main gas regulator,and pilot adjustment. Models are available with and without a pressure regulator. Uni-Kit models are factory set at 3.5€WC for natural gas, but can be converted to LP by installingthe regulator conversion kit included. The wiring connections, manual selector and adjustmentsare easily accessible on top of the valve. With a 3-9/16€ swing radius, the 720 Series lends itself well to replacingmany OEM valves. Valve can be mounted in any positionexcept upside down.
Features and Benefits
- Gas cock dial marking Off - Pilot - On
- Pilot outlet 1/4€ tubing
- Ambient temperature of -40°F to 175°F
- Combination screw/spade terminal type
- Maximum inlet pressure 14€ WC (0.5 PSI)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, andLP/air mixtures
- Multiple actuators available
- RoHS compliant
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.