Robertshaw 780 Series Ignition Controls 780-790
The Robertshaw 780 Series Hot Surface Controls are designed for use on gas fired systems. The system acts on a demand for heat by a switch or thermostat to supply power to the ignition control. On non pre-purge models, the ignitor will be energized immediately and remain on for either of two optional selected ignitor heat-up times: approximately 17 or 34 seconds. For models with the prepurge option, there is a time delay equal to the heat-up time selected before the ignitor is energized. At the end of the ignitor heat-up time, the gas valve is opened supplying gas to the main burner. After several seconds, the ignitor is turned off and the sensor is energized. As long as flame is sensed, the system continues to operate.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces truck stock inventory, saving space and money
- Easy-to-install with complete in-depth installation instructions
- Molded-in terminal barriers between terminals
- Models available for local and remote sense application
- Mounting screw provides a positive ground connection
- Small compact size provides no hassle installation
- Main valve current is 1.5 Amps at 24V AC
- 95% relative humidity noncondensing at 104°F
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.