Squids 3139 Standard Black Dual Double-Locking Carabiner w/ Swivel - 40lbs
The Squids®3139 Tool Lanyard is part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at-heights, it’s essential to tether tools. High-capacity lanyards are a piece of safety equipment designed to attach one end securely to a fixed anchor point, and the other to an appropriate attachment point on a tool by proper tethering. These Tool Lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits, and made easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries or possibly death.
DIFFERENTIATED BY DESIGNThe advanced technical design of the 3139 Tool Lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. There are two swiveling double-action locking carabiners on both ends with captive eyes for maximum security.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTEDAll lanyards are rigorously tested and third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects. When working at heights, choosing the best tool tethering equipment matters because there are no second chances.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Non-shock absorbing webbing provides better protection for heavier tools and lasts longer
- Designed to be attached to the structure being worked on instead of the worker
- Single-length construction eliminates weak points
- Two double-action locking carabiners with captive eyes provide maximum security
- Swiveling carabiners prevent entanglement
- Heavy-gauge nylon stitching for strength and durability in harsh work environments
- Third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- Lanyard dimensions - 76in (193cm) length
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.