Spyder 600917CF Tarantula Carbide Tipped Hole Saw - 4.5-in (RCE HOLE SAW, BI-METAL,4-1/4")
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
Manufacturer Part Number: 600917CF
Product descriptionSpyder's carbide-tipped Tarantula hole saws cut the toughest materials including steel, stainless steel, nail-embedded wood, fibre cement board, plastics, and more. Durable tungsten carbide cutting teeth make up to 50x more cuts than conventional bi-metal hole saws, and they are up to 10x faster cutting through the toughest materials and extending bit life. Use with Spyder's Rapid Core Eject arbour system to remove cores without prying (drill holes, press buttons, pull back the hole saw, and eject the core), cut at an angle, and enlarge existing holes using two adapters on one pilot bit (adapters and pilot bit sold separately). Spyder TCT, Bi-Metal, and Tarantula hole saws fit on Spyder's Rapid Core Eject arbour and pilot bits and on universal hole saw arbours. Using a drill motor with a support handle is recommended. Not for use in hammer mode or on harder, more abrasive materials.
- Cuts steel, stainless steel, wood with nails, plastics/PVC, non-ferrous metals, fiber cement board, fiberglass, mineral fiber, and more
- 2-3/8-in depth of cut
- Tarantula hole saws cut the toughest materials up to 10x faster and make up to 50x more cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws
- Universal 5/8-18 thread uses Spyder Hex10 arbor/pilot bits or other universal hole saw arbors
- Not for use in hammer drill mode or on harder abrasive materials
- Always use a drill motor with a support handle in standard rotary drilling mode only
- Utilizes Spyder's Rapid Core Eject Arbor System u rapidly eject the core (without prying), quickly change diameter, cut at an angle, and enlarge existing holes
- Tungsten carbide tipped hole saws for extended life, clean cuts and extreme material drilling versatility
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.