Spyder 200207 3x3 Reciprocating Saw Blade - 8/12 x 10 TPI - 10 in.
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
Manufacturer Part Number: 200207
Product descriptionThe double-edged Spyder 3X3 reciprocating saw blade lets you make multi-directional cuts without flipping your saw over. 8% Bi-metal cobalt cutting edges power through metals, wood with nails and demolition tasks without overheating or wearing out. The rounded tip plunge cuts into drywall and other materials for added cutting versatility. Two cutting edges means 2x the life in each 3X3 blade. Exception strength, versatility and durability.
- 8% Cobalt bi-metal blades cut the toughest metal materials
- Cost effective double-edged blades - 2 blades in 1
- Double-edged blade cuts both ways
- Cobalt bi-metal blades cut the toughest materials - metals, woods, plastics, etc
- Save time and money replacing blades with 3x3 double-edged blades - 2 blades in 1
- 3X3 - strength, versatility, durability
- Rounded tip plunge cuts with ease
- Advanced demo blade applications: nail embedded wood, demolition, metal
- Made in Germany
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.