General Tools 161R Ratchet Tap Wrench
The #161R Ratchet Tap Wrench for No. 0 to 1/4 In. Taps is designed to hold and turntaps—tools that cut threads on the inner surface of a hole or pipe—or other small tools, such as hand reamers and screw extractors.
- The ratchet can be set for right- or left-hand operation—or locked to use the tool without it
- Self-centering hardened steel jaws and knurled chuck sleeve provide a positive grip
- The sliding T-handle fits into tight spaces while providing excellent leverage
- Meets U.S. Government Specification GGG-W-680a
- Jaws are replaceable (JAWS F/161R)
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.