Robertshaw Smoke Alarm Series 44200702-N
Kidde Dual Sensor, Battery Operated Photoelectric / Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 44200702-N is a 9V battery powered smoke alarm. This smoke alarm functions as a single unit smoke alarm and features Hush, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms. Is easy to install, no wiring is required
This part number comes in a 3 pack clamshell.
This smoke alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensors. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Features and Benefits:
- Ionization Sensor - may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
- Photoelectric Sensor - may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Battery Operated (9V battery included) - Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Hush Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Red LED - Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly.
- Test/Reset Button - Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.