Robertshaw Smoke Alarm Series 21006378
The Kidde Smoke Alarm models are sealed-in lithium battery devices available with either photoelectric or ionization sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms are designed to detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization sensing alarms are designed to detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. This series includes models for living areas, bedrooms, and hallways. All models offer worry-free features to make installation easy and tohelp make users aware of replacement requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery - Sealed-in lithium power supply to reduce the need for battery replacement over the 10-year life of the alarm
- Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
- Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
- Test/Hush Button tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush features
- SmartHush„¢ - Button to temporarily silence nuisance alarm for approximately 10 minutes and will not allow hush unless the unit is in alarm mode
- End of life warning - Alarm chirps every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is in need of replacement
- Tamper Resist is effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- End of Life Hush® - Alarm can be silenced three days at a time up to 30 days to allow for alarm replacement at a more convenient time
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.