Robertshaw Carbon Monoxide Alarm Series 21026365
Kidde Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm
AC Powered with Sealed Lithium Battery Backup, Digital Display, and Escape/Night Light
The Kidde 21026365 is an easy to install unit that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide. This part number comes in a 3 pack clamshell. The 10-year* sealed battery offers protection during power outages, prevents unwarranted removal of the battery, and eliminates the need for annual battery replacement.
The alarm includes both night light and escape light features. The brightness of the night light can be adjusted to ten different levels by pushing the peak level button, or turned off if needed. The ambient light sensor will automatically turn the night light on or off depending on ambient light conditions, when connected to AC Power.
The digital display feature adds an advanced level of protection showing CO level in PPM allowing you to see if levels change.
This has a 10-year operational life, which provides a 40% longer lifespan than other plug-in CO alarms. The alarm includes a 10-year limited warranty, and is listed by UL to the UL2034 Standard.
Features and Benefits
- 10 Year Sealed Battery - Provides protection during power outages and does not need replacement during life of the alarm.
- Digital Display - Displays level of CO the unit is sensing.
- Night Light / Escape Light Feature - Nightlight with adjustable brightness levels, auto activates during low light.
- Peak Level Button - Displays the highest level of CO recorded since last reset.
- No Night Chirps - End of life and low battery signals programmed not to occur in dark conditions, helping to prevent needless waking of user.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.