Robertshaw Air Pressure Sensing Switch Series 2374-499
The Robertshaw® 2374 Series Adjustable Air Sensing Switches are designed to replace a wide variety of air sensing switches found in residential and light commercial applications including furnaces, electronic air cleaners and humidifiers. Two models are currently available with adjustable ranges. Both models are provided with an SPDT switch that can be actuated by positive or negative pressure or by pressure differential. Highly accurate, these switches are practically insensitive to temperature change with an operating temperature range of -40°F to 190°F (-40°C to 88°C). Each switch includes mounting hardware and an adjustment tool for easy installation and calibration.
Features and Benefits
- Field adjustable control set point
- Air sample line connectors will accept 1/8”, 1/4” or 3/8” tubing
- Electrical connection is 1/4” spade
- Vertical operating mounting position for diaphragm
- UL File Number MH6213, CSA File Number LR18754
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.