Robertshaw 722 Series Gas Valves 722-053
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 722-053
The Robertshaw® 722 Series Low Capacity Dual Gas Valve Uni-Kit® models are designed for a wide variety of intermittent pilot, direct spark or hot surface heating applications.They incorporate dual automatic valves (redundant) that are pressure regulated and come factory set at 3.5” WC for natural gas. They can be converted to LP by installing the regulator conversion kit that is included.
Features and Benefits
- Small, compact size, 3-9/16” swing radius, and 90° flanged outlet for side outlet applications allow for greater flexibility of installation
- Incorporates a manual selector valve (On-Off), dual automatic valves, main gas regulator and inlet/outlet pressure taps
- Easily accessible wiring connections, manual selector, and adjustments designed to replace many OEM valves
- Multi-positional and can be mounted in any position except upside down
- As a safety feature, special screws are used and replacement parts are not available to prevent unsafe attempts at repair
Series ApplicationConvertible pressure regulator model
Electrical Rating24V AC @ 0.4 Amps
Factory Part Number2000DERCHC
Pressure Regulation3.5" WC Natural Gas 10.0" WC LP Gas
Maximum Inlet Pressure14" WC (1/2 PSI)
Pipe Size Inlet/Outlet1/2", 1/2"
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.