Robertshaw 1980 Series Thermocouples 1980-036
The Robertshaw® 1980 Series Snap-Fit® Thermocouples offer easy installation into the majority of pilot burners. They are manufactured without complicated adaptors, but with extra insulation that the brass sheath provides under high ambient temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
- Tinnerman clip included
- Various lengths available for multiple applications
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.