ProFlex 7041-Case XL Lime Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated Level 4 Cut Gloves - Case
CASE PACK – Includes 144 Pairs
The ProFlex® 7041 Hi-Vis Nitrile-Coated Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves are designed with two new technologies to create the most comfortable, breathable and best gripping ANSI cut level 4 gloves on the market.
This knit work glove is made with high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibers for superior A4 cut protection. HPPE doesn’t include steel or glass often used in other anti-cut gloves which can cause irritation. The WSX™ dip combined with TenaLux™ yarn make these palm-coated gloves cool to the touch with 360-degrees of breathability. They are lighter weight than traditional A4 cut-resistant gloves and increase visibility with the hi-vis lime on the backside of the hand.
The liquid-resistant special coating absorbs and wicks moisture from the surface making these firm-grip gloves stand out especially in wet oily and wet conditions. The water-based polyurethane (PU) coating combined with nitrile dip allows maximum dexterity and significantly relieves hand fatigue while ensuring durability.
The ProFlex® Level 4 Cut-Resistant Gloves are best for workers in construction, assembly, fabrication, pulp & paper, service technicians or workers handling sheet metal or other sharp edge materials.
- CASE PACK – 144 Pairs
- CUT PROTECTION – ANSI A4 Cut Protection
- ABRASION-RESISTANT – ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- SUPERIOR GRIP – WSX™ dip technology provides best-performing grip in wet/oily conditions
- BREATHABILITY – WSX™ combined with TenaLux™ yarn provides 360-degree breathability with a cool to the touch feel
- SEAMLESS KNIT WRIST – Prevents dirt and debris from entering the glove
- HI-VIS COLOR – Increased visibility and safety
- MACHINE WASHABLE
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.