Makita XRU16Z 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Brush Cutter, Tool Only
The Makita® 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Brush Cutter, Tool Only (XRU16Z) delivers power and ease-of-use for commercial applications. It has the power equivalent to a 30cc gas brush cutter, but without the hassles of gas. The cordless brush cutter has lower noise, zero emissions, reduced maintenance and instant starts.
Features of the cordless brush cutter include a bike handle design for improved grip, a BL™ Brushless Motor, and a variable speed trigger switch to control cutting speed. The steel drive shaft provides less vibration and durability for longer life. It has three speed options (4,600/5,500/7,000 RPM). The Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts speeds to extend run time or add power. The reverse rotation function allows the user to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds.
The brush cutter features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Batteries are sold separately.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- POWER : Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor provides power equivalent to a 30cc gas brush cutter
- ERGONOMICS : Bike handle design for improved grip and more ergonomic working position
- DURABILITY : Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- DESIGN : 9" brush cutter blade for clearing tall grass, weeds and heavy brush
- INCLUDES : Tool only (batteries and charger not included)
- Power equivalent to a 30cc gas string trimmer
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor provides high power and increased torque
- Bike handle design for improved grip and more ergonomic working position
- Variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- 3 speed options (Low: 4,600 RPM, Medium: 5,500 RPM, High: 7,000 RPM) for power management
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology mode automatically shifts from 4,600-7,000 RPM for extended run time or added power
- Reverse rotation function allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- Captured control wires engineered to prevent snagging for improved durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Includes 9" brush cutter blade for clearing tall grass, weeds and heavy brush
- Batteries and charger not included
- 3-year limited warranty
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.