Makita XPH12T 18V LXT® LithiumIon Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer DriverDrill Kit
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12T) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants more features. The XPH12T combines 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. For drilling into masonry, simply switch to the percussive hammer driver-drill setting. It weighs only 4.2 lbs. (with battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. The kit includes two efficient 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 45 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- POWER : BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- CONTROL : Variable 2-speed (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) for drilling, driving and hammer
- ERGONOMICS : Compact design at only 7-1/8" long; weighs only 4.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- DURABILITY : All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- INCLUDES : (2) 18V Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, rapid charger and tool bag
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.