Makita UD00000U1L 1" X 2‘1/8" Tungsten Carbide‘Tipped Annular Cutter
Makita Tungsten Carbide-Tipped Annular Cutters are for use with the 1-3/8 Magnetic Drill (model HB350, sold separately) and provide faster drilling through the hardest metals. Engineered out of tungsten carbide for a longer cutting life with triple-edge geometry for faster, more efficient cutting. These bits will drill, precise, straight, and burr-free holes with a Weldon Shank design for optimal cutting life.
- SPEED : Triple-edge geometry provides for faster and more efficient cuts
- PERFORMANCE : Tungsten carbide-tipped teeth for efficient cutting in a wide variety of of hard materials
- DURABILITY : Special-grade carbide composition for a longer cutting life
- COMPATIBILITY : 3/4" weldon shank design for optimal tool life and magnetic drill compatibility
- INCLUDES : 1" X 2-1/8" Tungsten Carbide-Tipped Annular Cutter
- Triple--edge geometry for faster and more efficient cutting
- Tungsten carbide-tipped teeth for efficient cutting in a wide variety of of hard materials
- Special-grade carbide composition for longer cutting life
- 3/4" weldon shank design for optimal cutter life and compatibilty with Magnetic Drills
- For drilling holes in a variety of carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron, and stainless steel materials
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.