Makita SK700GD 12V max CXT® LithiumIon Cordless SelfLeveling 360° 3Plane Green Laser, Tool Only
Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12V max CXT® Self-Leveling 360° 3-Plane Green Laser (SK700D, tool only) gives the user a cordless solution for job site layout applications.
With three 360° laser planes, users get 6 cross-point reference positions for level, align, plumb and square applications. The self-leveling is correctable up to 4-degrees of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces. The SK700GD has a line visibility range up to 115' and is detectable up to 230’ with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately). It provides up to 14 hours of continuous run time with a 12V max CXT 4.0Ah Battery (sold separately).
The sharp laser line with +/-1/16” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity. The 360° rotating base provides fine vertical line adjustment and a plumb point position for increased accuracy and precision.
The laser has an IP54 rating for dust and water resistance. The highly protected laser windows are recessed for increased durability.
12V max CXT® Power Tools deliver uncompromised performance in a compact size. The ergonomic design allows precise handling and improved balance. The CXT® System provides the most compact solution with superior comfort and capacity.
- VERSATILITY : 3 x 360° laser planes provide reference positions for level, align, plumb and square applications
- ACCURACY : Sharp laser line with +/-1/16” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy
- RUN TIME : Makita 12V max CXT® 4.0Ah rechargeable battery provides up to 14 hours of run time (sold separately)
- PRECISION : 360° rotating base with fine point adjustment knob
- INCLUDES : Magnetic green target plate (battery and charger not included)
- 3 x 360° laser planes; one horizontally and two vertically provide 6 cross-point reference positions for level, align, plumb and square applications
- Sharp laser line with +/-1/16” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy
- Green line visibility range up to 115’ and detectable up to 230' with Makita Laser Detector (sold separately)
- Makita 12V max CXT® 4.0Ah rechargeable battery provides up to 14 hours of continuous run time (battery not included)
- 360° rotating base with fine vertical line adjustment knob for increased accuracy
- Eccentric base allow for vertical line adjustment while maintaining the plumb point position (±10°) for increased simplicity and precision
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection during transport & storage
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified two button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness modes conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Multi-function magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4” & 5/8” threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or tripods
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Makita interlocking stackable cases available for efficient organization, transporting and protection (sold separately)
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger not included
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.