Makita GRM03 40V max XGT® Cordless Bluetooth® Job Site Radio, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Get rich, full stereo sound with the 40V max XGT® Cordless Bluetooth® Job Site Radio (GRM03, Tool Only). Bluetooth® provides wireless connection from any mobile device to play music. Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, volume, clock settings, and snooze. It features an auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, USB port, two powerful side-firing speakers, and one bottom firing subwoofer.
It comes equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a series of integrated seals designed to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions. This makes the radio ideal for any location such as job sites, workshops, or the yard.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- DESIGN : Premium sound quality for an enhanced audio experience
- INNOVATION : Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- PERFORMANCE : Delivers rich, full stereo sound from two powerful 2.5" side-firing speakers and one 4" subwoofer
- COMPATIBILITY : One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging your mobile device
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Premium sound quality for an enhanced audio experience
- Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging your mobile device
- Delivers rich, full stereo sound from two powerful 2.5" side-firing speakers and one 4" bottom firing subwoofer
- Seven selectable sound modes for different genres of music.
- Lighted dial changes colors relative to the sound mode selected
- Compatible with 12V max CXT®, 18V LXT®, and 40V max XGT® batteries (batteries not included)
- Elastomer bumpers and die-cast aluminum guards are engineered for increased durability
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.