Makita GLC01Z 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4Speed HEPA Filter Compact Stick Vacuum, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed Compact Vacuum (GLC01Z, tool only) is a compact and powerful cordless vacuum with strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning in commercial or residential use.
This vacuum gets up to 64 minutes of continuous use in low speed using a single fully charged 40V max XGT 2.0Ah Battery. The powerful Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 42 CFM and 84” static water lift. The vacuum has a quiet operating sound level of 65dB(A) on high and 54dB(A) on low.
The efficient two-stage HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. The bagless cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker disposal of debris.
The compact vacuum weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (sold separately). It stores easily with the included storage bracket.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- POWER : Over 2X more suction power with 42 CFM and 84" static water lift
- DESIGN : Bagless canister for quick debris disposal
- EFFICIENCY : Efficient two stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- RUN TIME : Up to 64 minutes of run time using a 40V max XGT® 2.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included), HEPA filter, pre-filter, floor nozzle, crevice tool and extension attachment
- OUT POWER: Over 2X more suction power with 42 CFM and 84" static water lift
- OUT SMART: 4-speed options for power and run time management
- OUT LAST: Up to 64 minutes of run time with 40V max XGT® 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Efficient two stage HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Bagless canister for quick debris disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort
- L.E.D. light for improved visibility and also functions as low battery charge indicator
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Quiet operating sound level of 65 dB(A) on high setting and 54 dB(A) on low setting
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- *Compared to XLC04
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.