Makita CF002GZ 40V max XGT® Cordless 13" Fan, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 13” Fan (CF002GZ, tool only) is a powerful and portable solution for painters, contractors, and more.
It has three settings for optimal air velocity control. The fan automatically oscillates 45° right and left and manually tilts 90° up and 45° down for convenient redirection of airflow.
Users can get up to 17 hours of continuous run time on low setting and 5 hours on high setting with a 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery (sold separately). A 3-stage automatic timer provides 1, 2, or 4-hour power-off selection.
For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance. The power head also features IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction for added durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- CONTROL : Powerful motor delivers up to 740 CFM on high setting
- DESIGN : Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- POWER : Automatically oscillates 45º right and left
- CONVENIENCE : 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Powerful motor delivers up to 740 CFM on high setting
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- Automatically oscillates 45º right and left
- Manually tilts 90º up and 45º down for convenient redirection of airflow
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- Up to 17 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Up to 10.5 hours of continuous run time in Medium speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Up to 5.25 hours of continuous run time in High speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.