Makita A-99758 ImpactX™ #2 Phillips 1″ Insert Bit, 25/pk
ImpactX is a line of impact-rated insert bits and fastening accessories built specifically for the demands of the professional contractor. Professionals require commercial duty bits and fastening accessories that can endure the force of high-volume screw driving applications with high torque impact drivers. Standard screwdriving bits are brittle and fit poorly into fasteners, and in applications with high torque impact drivers this losing combo quickly leads to broken bits. ImpactX hits back with improved fitment and increased performance with high torque impact drivers. Precision machined (not forged) tips ensure full contact fit, while performance-optimized and heat-treated S2 steel provides more flex and more durability than standard, brittle bits.
- ACCURACY : Precision machined tips with superior fitment for full contact fit and longer life
- PERFORMANCE : Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- DURABILITY : Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- CONVENIENCE : Manganese Phosphate surface for advanced corrosion resistance
- INCLUDES : ImpactX #2 Phillips 1³ Insert Bit, 25/pk
- Precision machined tips with superior fitment for full contact fit and longer life
- Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Manganese Phosphate surface for advanced corrosion resistance
- Optimal geometry for an ideal fit and improved holding power
- Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers
- Ideal for driving screws in a variety of heavy duty applications including metal fastening, deck building, framing, and installing plywood subfloor
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.