Krewd 6355 Single 32oz - SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
The KREW’D™ 6355 SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion (32oz bottle) provides safe and effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn. It’s a water-resistant and sweat-resistant sunscreen for 80 minutes. This FDA approved sunscreen comes in a 32oz pump container for fast and easy application of 50 SPF protection against both UVA and UVB rays, which can cause skin cancer. The 32oz crew-sized-KREW’D™ is an economical option for people using more sunscreen.
KREW’D™ is a water-resistant sport formula that provides even coverage for better protection. It's lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly and is free of paraben/phthalates and octinoxate/oxybenzone.
Lather. Work. Repeat. Skin damage can occur all year round from sun exposure. Sunblock should be applied evenly & thoroughly on exposed skin. We recommend applying liberally 15 minutes before you go into the sun to allow the sunscreen to fully bind to the skin. Reapply every 2 hours, or as needed. The bottle features a pump for easy application.
Designed for people working outdoors in the direct sunlight including construction, agriculture, transportation, solar, roofing landscaping/grounds. Also good for active outdoor recreational use like sports, hiking, gardening, etc.
- LARGE SIZE – 32oz container with pump for fast and easy application
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 – Safe and effective protection against UVA & UVB rays
- LIGHTWEIGHT, NON-GREASY – Fast-absorbing, even coverage
- WON’T RUN IN EYES – Stay put formula
- SPORT FORMULA – Water- and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Free of ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin
- FDA-APPROVED / DERMATOLOGIST TESTED – Proven safe & effective
- PARABEN & PTHALATE FREE
- OCTINOXATE & OXYBENZONE FREE
- NO ADDED FRAGRANCE – Neutral scent, no odor
- Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120 – Passed the Lineman’s Glove Test
- Sold as a single unit or as 12 packs of 4
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.