Klein Tools ET310TRANS Replacement Transmitter for ET310
The Klein Tools ET310TRANS is a replacement Transmitter for the ET310 Circuit Breaker Finder. The ET310 consists of two parts; a Transmitter which is connected to the electrical outlet/circuit and the Receiver which is used to scan the breakers in the panel. The Transmitter features an integrated GFCI Outlet Tester to check for wiring faults.
- Transmitter is a replacement part for the ET310 Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- The ET310 consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- The Transmitter also checks for common wiring faults in North American grounded electrical outlets
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI tester for tripping GFCI devices
- The Transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture; no batteries needed
- CAT II 120V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.