Klein Tools 56059 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape 200-Foot
Klein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wires when pushing through crowded conduit. The non-conductive fish tape and non-conductive eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources
- The 17-Inch case diameter means you can reel in 10-percent more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16-Inch case
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Made in USA
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.