Goodman 2 Ton 13 SEER 96% AFUE 60,000 BTU Goodman Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System - Upflow (GSX130-CAPF18-GMEC96)
60,000 BTU 96% AFUE 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal
As a high-efficiency system, the GMEC960603AN Goodman gas furnace features many money saving features. The two-stage, multi-speed furnace uses a superior heat exchanger for better heat transfers to your home. Considered one of the best efficiencies on the market, the GMEC960603AN is a good way to go if you want to lower your gas bill.
- This furnace is ideal to heat a medium-sized house (depending on climate)
- 60,000 BTU 96% AFUE natural gas furnace
- Requires plastic/PVC flue venting
- Can be used in the upflow or horizontal orientation
- Can be converted to an LP furnace with an optional conversion kit (sold separately)
- Innovative design for electrical efficiency, safety, and lower sound output
2 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
The Goodman GSX130241 is a cooling-only condenser unit. Providing a 13 SEER efficiency with a single stage, reciprocating compressor, the GSX130241 is an inexpensive condenser to cool your home when paired with an AC coil.
- Ideal size to cover a smaller house
- 2 ton, 13 SEER AC-only condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15' of line set
- Factory-installed filter drier
1.5 to 2 Ton 14" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil
With the CAPF1824A6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPF1824A6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 1.5 to 2 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.