Goodman 2.5 Ton 13 SEER 92% AFUE 80,000 BTU Goodman Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System - Upflow (GSX130-CAPFA3-GMES92)
80,000 BTU 92% AFUE Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal
The GMES920803BN Goodman gas furnace features high-quality construction and efficient operation at a great value. The GMES920803BN single-stage, multi-speed furnace utilizes Goodman's superior heat exchanger design to provide efficient, reliable heating to your home. If you're looking to cut your energy bills and improve your comfort without breaking the bank, your search stops with the Goodman GMES920803BN.
- This furnace is ideal to heat a smaller house (depending on climate)
- 80,000 BTU 92% efficient natural gas furnace
- Requires plastic/PVC flue venting
- Can be used in the upflow or horizontal orientation
- Can be converted to an LP furnace with a conversion kit (sold separately)
- Innovative design for electrical efficiency, safety, and lower sound output
2.5 Ton 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser - Open BoxPlease note: This is a brand new unit, never shipped, but the box has some cosmetic issues. Unit will still receive the full manufacturer warranty.
The Goodman GSX130301 is a cooling-only condenser unit. Providing a 13 SEER efficiency with a single stage, reciprocating compressor, the GSX130301 is an inexpensive condenser to cool your home when paired with an AC coil.
- Ideal size to cover a medium-sized house
- 2.5 ton, 13 SEER AC-only condenser
- Low sound output
- Fully charged for up to 15' of line set
- Factory-installed filter drier
2.5 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Coil - Cased
With the CAPFA3022B6 evaporator coil, Goodman provides an enhanced comfort to your home. With its ability to work with AC-only systems or with heat pumps and its ability to be installed in both the upflow or downflow orientations, the CAPFA3022B6 is designed to be versatile in design and to provide an efficient comfort at a low cost.
- 2.5 ton evaporator coil
- Installable in the upflow or downflow configurations
- Usable with either a heat pump or an AC-only condenser
- Low air leakage
- Check flowrater expansion device for use in any application
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.