General Tools WDCFM8912 Two-Piece Airflow Volume Anemometer-Psychrometer
The #WDCFM8912 airflow volume anemometer is designed to measure the output of exhaust fans and blowers. Its vane-style probe can detect air moving as slowly as 60 ft./min (0.3 m/sec). The meter also measures or calculates airflow volume, relative humidity, and ambient, Dew Point and Wet Bulb temperatures.
- Includes the replaceable #P8912 air speed-temperature-RH probe
- Min/Max/Avg memory + data hold
- Single- and multi-point averages
- Optional #ASFTKIT PC data logging software/hardware is available
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.