General Tools DT310LAB Digital Thermometer, 8 Inch Extra Long Stainless Steel Probe, -58 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 150 degrees Celsius) Range with High and Low Alarms, Auto-Off
TheDT310LAB Digital Thermometer quickly generates accurate temperature readings from -58 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 150 degrees Celsius). The easy to use digital stem thermometer has a 8.38-in. (127mm) long stainless steel probe. The digital readout shows temperatures to the nearest 0.1° and features hi and lo alarms to alert of any larger changes in temperature as well as a minimum and maximum memory feature that remembers what the past extremes have been. This versatile thermometer is great as a food safety or food prep thermometer in the kitchen but can also be used in a wealth of other uses from HVAC or as a lab, scientific or industrial thermometer. The display is powered by a "LR44" battery and is included. The thermometer has an auto-off after one hour of inactivity as well as on/off switch.
- PROBE- 8.38-inch (127mm) long
- TEMPERATURE RANGE- Measures from -58 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit or -50 to 150 degrees Celsius and displays either with °F/°C switch
- DIGITAL- Minimum/maximum memory and data hold make this the ideal food prep, food safety, lab, scientific or industrial thermometer
- RUGGED DESIGN- Rustproof and long-lasting stainless steel probe is light, tough and shock-resistant while auto power-off preserves the battery
- INCLUDES- Protective sheath with a pocket clip for storage and portability as well as a "LR44" battery
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.