Tin-coated hard metal plunge cut saw blade with outstanding wear resistance. 100% higher service life compared to non-coated hard metal saw blades. 30 times longer lifespan compared to HSS saw blades. The perfect choice for hard materials such as ferrous metals, stainless steel, or copper pipes. Can even be used for tempered screws (Spax) and high-strength machine screws. Also ideal for abrasive materials like brick, masonry, and cement fiber slabs, not to mention laminate, CFRP, and GFRP. Strong cutting performance and cutting quality in all wood materials such as hardwood and particle board.
- E-Cut Carbide Pro
- Tungsten carbide plunge-cut saw blade with TiN coating and thus extremely high wear resistance.
- 100% longer life compared to uncoated carbide saw blades.
- 30 times longer life compared to HSS saw blades.
- The right choice for hard materials such as ferrous metals, stainless steel or copper pipes.
- Can even be used for hardened screws (Spax) and high-strength machine screws.
- But also ideally suited for abrasive materials such as brick, masonry or cement fiber boards as well as laminate and plastic with carbon fiber and glass fibre.
- Good cutting capacity and cutting quality in all wood materials such as hardwood or chipboard.
- Narrow, fitted shape for optimum cutting speed and good chip evacuation.