Ergodyne 12697 Chill-Its 6667 Wet Evaporative Cooling Vest - PVA, Zipper Closure
The Chill-Its 6667 Wet Evaporative Cooling Vest is made with a lightweight PVA material that provides immediate cooling relief to the core area. The lightweight construction is designed with breathable mesh panel siding making it more comfortable than other wet evaporative vests that can be heavy to wear. A front zipper offers an easy on/off, customized fit. For best results, we recommend this body cooling vest be worn over a t-shirt and not covered by other clothing
HOW TO ACTIVATE
To activate, simply run under water and wring out – no ice or refrigeration is needed. The PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) material is super evaporative and feels cooler than ambient air, keeping you feeling cool and comfortable for hours. Machine wash as needed and hang dry for longest life, the vest will stiffen as it drys. All PVA materials dry stiff – to reactivate and soften, run underwater.
Great for construction, landscaping, roofing, or anybody working in the heat. It can also be used to keep cool and reduce the risk of heat stress while gardening, hiking, playing sports and more.
- PVA MATERIAL - Super evaporative material activates quickly and easily
- LIGHTWEIGHT COOLING - Advanced PVA cooling technology is lighter weight than other wet evaporative vests
- LONG-LASTING COOLING - Remains cool for up to 4 hours
- WORKS BEST IN DRY ENVIRONMENTS - Cooling abilities in humid environments may be decreased
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Side mesh panels for breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Hang dry
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.