Dewalt DWHT14678 Offset Right Cut Aviation Snip
The DEWALT®Offset Right Cut Aviation Snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge helps prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.
- Cuts 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal
- Forged chrome vanadium steel blades for durability
- External latch design for ease of use
- Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
- Serrated blade, clean finish
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.