Dewalt D25892K 22 lb. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: D25892K
Length (inches): 27.3
Width (inches): 21.93
Height (inches): 7.52
- Demolition and concrete contractors will use these dedicated chipping hammers to remove over-poured concrete once forms are taken off.
- User needs to create a hole in a concrete wall, so they will score the concrete then break away all concrete inside the scored edges.
- User needs to install pipework or wiring underground after the slab is poured. They will score the section needing demoltion, then chip away the concrete inside the scored edges.
- Chipping away bricks along a brick wall.
- User pulverizes the top lay of concrete using a bushing tool attached to the demolition hammer.
- Chipping tile away from the surface of the floor or wall.
Country of OrginCN
Gross Weight (LB)36.6
Master Pack Qty1
Master Pack Length (In.)27.8
Master Pack Width (In.)8.15
Master Pack Height (In.)23.6
Master Pack Gross Weight (LB)39.4
Master Pack Volume (CUB)3.094
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.