Chapman Tools - ready to help
KPaul Industrial, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business, is partners with Chapman Tools Made in the US since 1936. We are authorized to sell Chapman Tools and our deliveries reach out to you anywhere in the unites states of America and Canada.
Chapman is a certified woman-owned business, and they manufacture, assemble & ship tools from Connecticut. They provide a variety of screwdriver sets for industrial assembly, maintenance, home repairs, and more. Moreover, the US Military started using its tools in 1953. From their famous mini ratchet to the Master set, you will surely find the right fit for your precision job!
Chapman Tools are Used for installing radios in cars or architectural metalwork, servicing a bike or any machine, restoring some antique pieces or motors, removing bolts or fans or parts from an entire system, rebuilding motors or even wooden bed frames, gunsmithing, tuning up your pianos and guitars. For anything and everything that needs fixing Chapman Tools help just like a friend in need is a friend indeed.
- Bristol / 6 Spline Set: Great for Antique as well as the latest equipment.
- Metric hex/mm hex screwdriver sets ranging from 1.27mm (about 0.05 in) to 8mm (about 0.31 in) equivalent to SAE Allen Hex key sizes: .050", 1/6", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", & 5/16".
- Master Set: 68 screwdriver bits, 2 extensions, 2 spinners, screwdriver handle, dipped ratchet, SAE & MM Ball Allen bits, Robertson square head, and JIS bits!
- 7820 Hex and Pin-In Security Set: This 24-bit set comes with Phillips bits, Security Pin-In SAE Hex bits, Slotted bits, Socket Adapter & Security Torx/Anti-Theft Bits.
- Slotted/Flathead Screwdriver Sets: Chapman MFG makes 12 different-sized gunsmith-style hollow ground slotted bits useful for anything from a day-to-day household appliance to sensitive/antique screw removal.
- Star/Torx Bit Sets are precision milled to fit Torx screws but are an improvement over typical Torx screwdriver bits.
- These days, Chapman tools come in stunning hand-finished wood boxes. A local craftsman uses a CNC to cut each case, which is then hand-oiled and sanded to create an heirloom-caliber screwdriver set.
The most functional micro ratchet and insert bit set made in the USA are produced by Chapman. People use their products when a standard screwdriver or hex key will not fit or produce enough torque. Each of the pieces is made to function either alone or in combination with one of our other replaceable ratchets, screwdriver handles, or extensions. Chapman insert bits are milled from USA tool steel and are finished with black oxide in Connecticut.
Shop for Chapman Tools and avail yourself of discounts. KPaul Industrial an SDVOSB (Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business) attempts to supply Genuine Tools and Equipment to your doorstep at competitive prices.