ProFlex 814CR6 2XL Black Thermal Utility + Cut Resistance Gloves
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The ProFlex® 814CR6 Thermal Utility + Cut Resistance Gloves feature next-gen Armortex®-backed palms to deliver ANSI/ASTM Level A6 cut protection with an insulated fill for cold-weather work.
These winter work gloves are designed with a weather-resistant outer shell, durable synthetic leather palms and reinforced thumb saddle wear areas to enhance grip and extend the life of the gloves.
The cuffs feature pull-on tabs for convenient, easy on/off. Low-profile molded hook and loop closures fit securely around your wrists and keep the elements out. An ID space and size label is located on the exterior for quick swap-out at the tool crib.
Meets the 2543 F; ANSI/ASTM Cut Level A6 glove standard and features contrasting color gray fingertips for hand signaling. The thumb is soft and can be used as a nose/brow wipe.
These are great insulated work gloves for cold weather work, assembly/fabrication, sharp edge material handling, heavy construction, oil & gas, electrical, service techs and outdoor recreation.
- CUT-RESISTANT – Next-gen Armortex®-backed palm for extreme cut protection
- THERMAL PROTECTION – Insulated fill for cool to cold temps
- WEATHER-RESISTANT – Weather-resistant outer shell
- HAND SIGNALING – Contrasting color gray fingertips for hand signaling
- DURABLE MATERIALS – Synthetic leather palm and reinforced thumb saddle wear area enhances grip and extends glove life
- EASY ON/OFF – Pull-on tab with low-profile molded hook and loop closure for a secure fit, while keeping the elements out
- SOFT THUMB AREA – Soft thumb nose/brow wipe area
- EXTERNAL ID & SIZE LABELS – ID space and external size label allows for quick swap-out at the tool crib
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 2543 F; ANSI/ASTM Cut Level A6
- PATENT PENDING
- MACHINE WASHABLE
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.