Ergodyne 17992 ProFlex 7551 Coated Cut-Resistant Winter Work Gloves - ANSI A5, EN 388: 4X43E, Waterproof
The ProFlex 7551 Coated Winter Work Gloves are dual layer for warm, waterproof, cut-resistant protection in cold temperatures. The 13-gauge A5 cut protection liner is cut, puncture and abrasion resistant for harsh winter environments. Fully coated in latex to keep hands dry with a second, sandy nitrile palm dip for superior grip.
Wet hands are cold hands. These coated gloves feature a full waterproof latex dip that protects you from the elements by keeping water and cold air out, with a second layer of sandy nitrile on the palms for abrasion-resistance and enhanced grip without compromised dexterity.
A double-lined, cut-resistant interior keeps hands toasty and comfortable without bulk. The 13g high performance polyethylene (HPPE) provides ANSI level 5 cut and slash protection, while the 10g brushed acrylic fleece adds soft warmth.
These coated winter work gloves meet the EN 388: 4X43E standard for cut resistance. They are ideal for work in cold wet environments where cuts and lacerations are an issue, including material handling and general construction.
- THERMAL PROTECTION - 13g HPPE with a soft 10g brushed acrylic fleece liner for comfort and warmth
- CUT RESISTANT - ANSI A5 cut protection
- WATERPROOF - Fully coated latex protects hands from water and cold air
- SUPERIOR GRIP - Sandy, nitrile-dipped palm for secure gripping
- DEXTERITY - Dual layer of latex and nitrile remains flexible in cold weather for easy handling of equipment and materials
- TESTED & APPROVED - Meets EN 388: 4X43E
- MACHINE WASHABLE
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.