Dewalt D25892K 22 lb. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
Manufacturer Part Number: D25892K
Length (inches): 27.3
Width (inches): 21.93
Height (inches): 7.52
- Demolition and concrete contractors will use these dedicated chipping hammers to remove over-poured concrete once forms are taken off.
- User needs to create a hole in a concrete wall, so they will score the concrete then break away all concrete inside the scored edges.
- User needs to install pipework or wiring underground after the slab is poured. They will score the section needing demoltion, then chip away the concrete inside the scored edges.
- Chipping away bricks along a brick wall.
- User pulverizes the top lay of concrete using a bushing tool attached to the demolition hammer.
- Chipping tile away from the surface of the floor or wall.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.